Ultra-rich, lipid-replenishing balm directly targets itching, redness and irritation to nourish and restore skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated with minimal ingredients essential to rehydrating and maintaining a healthy balance in skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is the top layer of the skin filled with microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and skin flora – their job is to defend against bad bacteria. The microbiome environment can easily be influenced by temperature, hormones, UV exposure, and even skin care. Patented I-Modulia helps to maintain a well balanced microbiome while supporting the skin's defense system for a normal, healthy skin. Exclusive, patented airless pump keeps the cream completely sterile and safe for its entire use without any preservatives, parabens, dyes or fragrance.
- Helps maintain the skin's natural microbiome for healthy skin balance
- Ultra-rich, velvety, non-greasy texture seals in moisture
- Restores the skin barrier while providing 48 hours of hydration
- Formulated with only essential ingredients for maximum safety and tolerance
- pH balanced for gentle moisturizing
- Ideal follow-up to corticosteroids
- For face and body
- Suitable for infants, children and adults
- Easy to use, precise application for all ages, even young children
- Skin Type: Dry
- Size: 6.7 fl oz
- Patented I-Modulia® is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that calms itching sensations and irritation while helping to support the skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega, derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties
Ingredients: AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, MINERAL OIL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-12, OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL. GLYCERYL STEARATE, MYERTH-3 MYRISTATE PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT, ARGININE, CITRIC ACID, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/ PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS, GLYCINE, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM ACETATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, WATER.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil, apply 1-2 times daily to very dry areas of the face and/or body.