- 9.3% transparent zinc oxide
- Convenient trigger sprayer
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Skin Type: All
- Size: 4 oz
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Active Ingredients: 9.3% Zinc oxide,7.5% Octinoxate
Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Undecylenoyl Glycine.
HOW TO USE
- SHAKE WELL before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not apply in windy conditions. To open, push sliding lock on sprayer neck. Hold bottle upright with nozzle 2-3 inches from skin. Squeeze trigger to dispense product. Apply liberally and evenly until product is visible on skin. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to the face. Use in well ventilated areas.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
EltaMD UV Spray provides fast and convenient sun protection for on-the-go children and adults. The trigger sprayer easily dispenses full-body UV protection. It sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.